- So you’ve conducted a few surveys, what were the findings?
Our research reaped some astonishing facts. We have tried to categorise these for you. We
- Confusion & chaos deeply rooted in the student’s thought process
- Low confidence to pursue a passion or talent due to limited support
- Lack of awareness and self discovery
- Where & when do you conduct this program?
RESSET reaches out to schools students. We conduct this program in collaboration with the
Secondly, although most of the program may take place in the school premises & timings,
there might be some activities such as field trips or workshops that happen outside these
- We already have extra-curricular activities as well as the reforms recently brought in the field
of education, CCE; why do we need RESSET?
RESSET is designed keeping in mind the nuances of C.B.S.E. Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) system and therefore, it:
- Complements the co scholastic sphere of CCE
- Relates to the objectives of CCE
- Catalyses the implementation of CCE
We intend to complement (and not interfere) with what is already happening in a school.
Additionally, we don’t intend to put more pressure on the student than what is already
- Where do you intend to fit RESSET in the busy schedule of a student?
Working in tandem with the school authorities, the teachers & parents, we will work towards
judiciously and efficiently using the student’s time. It is true that the program requires
flexibility on the part of everyone involved but we intend to make it worth the effort and time.
- How are you different from career counsellors?
We intend to give students ‘freedom of thought’, and not confuse them with our own opinions.
We want to expose them to the limitless choices they have for the future. Students are encouraged to explore, discover and choose what suits them the most. Frankly, RESSET is beyond careers. It instils unparalleled confidence in the students by creating a congenial environment for their overall growth and advocates a value based learning system.
- Are you open for collaboration?
Absolutely! In fact we think we’re looking out for anyone who’s passionate about something. If
you’re one of those people/organisations, you should make the hunt a little easier by
- You sound like rebels!
Do we? That’s not our intention. We are not against the education system, we find a gap in the
system and we wish to fill it up in collaboration with schools and parents.
- We want to know what you’re up to!
Thank you. Check out our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter for updates.
- Few questions I have in mind do not appear in the FAQs. You guys aren’t smart enough!
Chances are high that we asked our web-designers to include that question in the list of FAQs, but they are too finicky about not including too many questions here. Anyways, we’d love to answer your questions. Drop us a line.